Where and when is the Alimentaria 2020 fair?
The fair will be held in Barcelona from Monday 14 to Thursday 17 September at the Fira Barcelona, Gran Vía. This venue is known for being one of the best known in Europe. Every year it organizes and hosts more than 120 salons, congresses and corporate events of different periodicity and more than millions of visitors from 200 different countries come.
Some information about the Alimentaria 2019 Barcelona
- The fair has obtained the support and loyalty of the most professional. It is a source of information and promotion of the food sector.
- Its first edition was in 1976 and since then it has been growing so much in number of visitors.
- Every year you can see the latest trends in the most innovative way in addition to the internationalization of the sector.
What to see at the Alimentaria 2020 fair?
The fair planned for 2020, will enhance its unique and differential values: innovation, gastronomy, internationalization and sector specialization.
For this next fair, the aim is to multiply business opportunities by increasing the participation options of the exhibiting companies. In addition, it will offer an attractive offer based on the key markets of the food industry and its consumption trends.
It will have 10 rooms with different food themes:
- Grocery Foods: It will be the most heterogeneous space of the fair from the point of view of the offer. The leading brands in the food industry, both national and international, will participate. In this space, professionals will find a wide range of products intended for mass consumption.
- International Pavilions: This space brings together the largest offer of international products in Alimentaria. It has the support of official organizations from countries around the world. It has more than a thousand exhibitors from 70 countries and with approximately more than 45,000 international visitors.
- Lands of Spain: This room will show the participation of the different autonomous communities and Spanish territories. The exquisite variety and gastronomic diversity that lives in Spain will be revealed. It also has the support of numerous institutions and organizations to show the best products.
- Intercarn: Known as the main reference platform for the Spanish meat sector, it has the most complete offer on the market in raw, processed, cured, precooked, Iberian, dry and elaborated range meat products.
- Interlact: combined Tradition and craftsmanship are with the latest technological and nutritional advances. This space presents the latest news from the dairy industry.
- Expoconser:brings This room together the most relevant firms in the canning industry that contains the latest news on canned food: smoked, salted, marinated and precooked.
- Restaurama: It is the benchmark space in Europe for professionals and companies in the Horeca channel. It consists of food service and food outside the home. New food products, formats and management solutions for the Horeca channel are exhibited and allows discovering trends through numerous live culinary demonstrations and product tastings.
- Snacks, Biscuits & Confectionery: In this sector you can find candy, cookies, confectionery and snacks. It is the sweetest room and has the most representative products in this sector, with the latest offer and the presence of the most prominent firms in the market.
- Mediterranean Food: It has the foods of the Mediterranean diet; fresh products, olive oils and vegetable oils. Seafood, fresh fruit and vegetables, among others.
- Alimentaria Trends: Given the importance of concepts such as sustainability, organic, ecological and allergen-free foods, Alimentaria Trends seeks to show market trends based on these concepts.
If you are thinking of exhibiting at the Food Fair, at Pressing we provide you with everything you need to make your business stand unique and striking.