Change or cancellation of order
Due to the nature of our business and in order to meet delivery deadlines, we process orders as soon as we receive them. Once an order is placed and paid for, changes and/or cancellations will only be accepted if the product has not started its manufacturing and customization process at the time the request is received.
If you want to cancel the order or request a return, you can request it by contacting us through any of our contact channels (93 444 14 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of telephone contact, it is understood that the request is received at the moment in which a Pressing employee answers the call; and in the case of an email or other written contact, the request is deemed received at the time an employee reads the message, regardless of when the written message was sent.
Return and Refund Policy
Due to the personalized nature of the orders, and in compliance with article 45 of Law 7/1996 of January 15 on Retail Trade, changes, returns or refunds will be accepted when:
• are derived from an error for which Pressing is responsible or from a product defect. In such a case, our company undertakes to exchange the defective product for the same one. You will also be responsible for the return and shipping costs. In the event that the change cannot be made, the amount will be refunded. To make a return effective, contact this company using the contact information on the website.
• In the event of a defective product due to poor management by Pressing, we will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user. The seller is liable for any lack of conformity that becomes apparent within a period of two years from delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it. There is a legal guarantee of conformity for the goods, the existence and conditions of after-sales services and commercial guarantees.
There will be NO right of return, exchange or refunds in the case of:
• those goods manufactured according to the customer's specifications or that have been clearly made to measure for the same and they are not included in the first 2 points.
• that the damage is due to misuse.
If it is a change due to an error in the choice of size or color or in any of the product options, an error for which the purchasing user is responsible, he or she will be responsible for the shipping costs back to our office. Before making any changes or refunds, Pressing will evaluate each case:
• The product must be in its original state and not have been used beyond the mere verification of its good condition.
• The term for the exercise of this right is 14 calendar days from receipt of the product.
• Once we receive the returned product, its status will be checked prior to its replacement or payment.
• If the returned product is in perfect condition, the customer will not be entitled to a full refund and the possibility of making a partial payment will be evaluated. In addition, if you also require a change in size or color, you must place another order at the cost you assign.
• If the returned product shows any stain, wear, breakage or similar, we reserve the right not to refund the amount or to refund it partially.
* The measurements indicated in the online store are those provided by the manufacturer but may have a tolerance of ± 2cm. Returns are not accepted for these slight changes in sizes.
* The tonality in the colors of the garments, different components of the garment, or accessories, may differ with respect to the photograph provided in the online store and printed catalog with respect to the original product. The display of colors is very different depending on the type of monitor and settings for brightness, contrast, color gamut, etc. The manufacturer also reserves the right to modify the shades throughout the year without prior notice due to manufacturing needs, adjustments according to the range of colors or improvements requested by customers. Returns are not accepted for these slight changes in shades.
When printing on a garment, keep in mind that the colors and qualities may vary depending on various reasons. Although we always use the highest quality materials, please note that colors may also vary slightly. Keep in mind that the design when viewed from one monitor to another looks different depending on the color, brightness and contrast settings. The same thing happens when printing, since the printing is done on a textile garment of different qualities and colors. An example regarding a home print, would be to compare the printing results between printing a photograph on a cardboard or photographic paper.
Therefore, in the event that you have purchased a personalized product through the online designer, or by sending us your designs or specifications, returns will not be accepted unless the products have a manufacturing defect.
Returns will not be accepted for slight changes in size, position or color of the printed design.
Photo orders are made with the image sent by the user, in the same position, quality, resolution and measurements. The user is responsible for ensuring that the image or images sent when placing the order meet the appropriate requirements for correct manufacturing. For questions about minimum requirements, contact us.