Hostelco is the International Exhibition of Equipment, Machinery and Services for Restoration, Hospitality and Communities. The most complete and transversal offer in the sector is brought together at the fair, offering everything necessary for experts in these sectors to face their projects.
Where and when is the Hostelco 2020 fair?
It is organized by the Fira de Barcelona and the Spanish Federation of Associations of Manufacturers of Machinery for Hospitality, Collectivities and Related Industries (FELAC). Its next edition will be held at the Gran Vía venue in conjunction with the Alimentaria room. It will last 4 days and is scheduled to take place from September 14 to 17, 2020.
Some information on the Hostelco 2019
fair The fair has an organization of six thematic areas with the aim of facilitating the visit, improving the experience and promoting creating synergies between visitors.
The exhibition areas are divided into:
- Fully Equipped: equipment, machinery and accessories
- Setting: Tableware and table service
- Everywhere: Transport, delivery, services and vending
- Tech: Technology, software and training
- Moments: Cafe, bar, bakery, patisserie and ice cream parlor
- Atmosphere: Interior design, decoration, textiles, furniture and well-being
The alliance of two references such as Hostelco and Alimentaria, allows both salons to be promoted to the highest level, thus becoming the largest international platform within the food, gastronomy and gastronomy industries. and hotel equipment.
What to see at the Hostelco Barcelona 2020 fair?
Hostelco will offer a series of experiential training activities that will allow you to experience live the trends and innovations of the sector.
In the event that you want to exhibit at the Hostelco fair, it is best to cover the following areas to make a greater impact among professionals beyond having a stand.
- The Experience Live Gastronomy - by Alimentaria & Hostelco: In Hall 6 you can find the space that has news and proposals for professionals in the Horeca sector. It will have 76 speakers, 35 chefs and 60 sessions.
- Hostelco Coffee Area: This space located in Hall 7, is co-organized with the Cultural Forum of Coffee and you will be able to access presentations, demonstrations and masterclasses related to coffee culture. In addition, it will have national competitions and championships among the best Baristas in Spain.
- Hostelco Live Restaurant: In Hall 8.1 you can find a recreation of an experiential Restaurant & Bar. Perfect to relax and share the highlights of the day.
- Hostelco Live Hotel: This area also located in Hall 8.1 will be a recreation of a hotel designed by renowned interior design studios, thus giving importance and visibility among those responsible for tourist accommodation and restaurants. You will be able to know the latest interior design, decoration, lighting and furniture trends.
- Hostelco Live Arena: In the same hall 8.1 you can find presentations and debates given by professionals from the hospitality industry. Topics such as the importance of interior design, new technologies and sustainability will be discussed. Delivery and take away will be the main axes of the Live Arena.
- Hostelco Speakers' Corner: In Hall 4, this place is designed to boost relations between manufacturers and distributors. Equipment manufacturers will have the opportunity to share their news, certifications, regulations and maintenance to distributors, technical services and roasters.
If you are thinking of exhibiting at Hostelco, at Pressing we provide you with everything you need to make your business stand unique and striking.